31. Avoid eating too much. Do not eat unless you are hungry and try not to fill your stomach.
32. If you like to listen to music, replace them with nasheed, music with islamic lyrics or with Quranic recitation. (some examples: Zain Bhika, Yusuf Islam, Kamaluddin, Raihan, Shaam etc)
33. Buy Islamic videos, tapes, posters, books, clothes, support your Muslims brothers and sisters and make Islam a part of every aspect of your life.
34. If you meet any new Muslims, buddy up with them and make them feel like a part of your community.
35. Break out of your clique.
36. Keep three extra Qur'an translations and some literature in your home at all times. You never know when you'll find someone interested who wants to know more.