21. Really listen to speakers. Take their advice to heart, commit yourself to change.
22. Give yourself time alone, so that you can think about your life, your deeds, make dhikr.
23. Start giving sadaqah daily, no matter how little. Make it a habit like eating and drinking.
24. Spend more time reading Islamic books, especially the Seerah, Hadeeth, and Fiqh.
25. Associate with knowledgeable people, hafidh, qari', and other ulama. You might learn something.
26. Try to learn how to make dawah to non-muslims. It is an art requiring knowledge and diplomacy.
27. Watch as little television as possible. Seriously.
28. Go to the masjid.
29. Don't criticize if you dislike something- do your part to change it.
30. Stand up for right, forbid evil. Just say no to back bitting.